Sunday, March 14, 2010

Drawing Competition at HanJiang

Today I've took part in
Drawing Competition.
Before that I though there will very lonely if I draw alone
When I reach there, the first one that I saw is
Ying Wei (blog's name: xiao cee)
There's a sunshine in front of me, when I saw her
hoho~ swt~.~
below is my edition blog post about today's story..
Bossie, the one who sit beside me~.^
her sign~ body glove
Afterwards, in the end
my "ka chang"
I drew 2 types of draw : " an accident " & "chinese painting, autumn"
but I dont knw why this pic cant be rotate when I'm posted it up..
so please turn ur eyes to see
my "autumn" , this is the 2nd draw that I drew, the 1st one was broke by the
stupid + hatest + @@##*** table
Luckily still have 1 hour to let me finish the 2nd draw..
This is the bigest size paper that I ever never draw before
sweating when drawing this..
thank god, Jesus Christ..
still next blog

No comments:

Post a Comment