Saturday, June 5, 2010

One day Travel in Penang..


Date: 22.5.09
Venue: Penang Island
Raining Day
Me,Meng mun(Sister) & Yue Yun(sister's friend)

The 1st place we go is KHOO KONGSI
The Heritage Jewel of Penang.

The road before we go inside the Khoo.KONGSI
the view became more feel after raining... ...


Meng Mun pose... ...


Nice Rock!Outside the temple



Buildings, beside the Khoo's temple

Yue Yun & mun... ... Khoo's museum

words inside the Khoo's museum

Why I'm so in love on it...? Its dusty =.=




Naughty Mun

An awesome old bicycle















Took this when walking out of the Khoo Kongsi... ...

Nice art... ...


2nd place: Sun Yat Sen Penang Base


Reached did u see the house which is got a banner ?

The old locker, now it was can't be locked because of it's key lose since the 2nd owner.....




真迹!












I like this... ... Although old, it got a fantastic light

It made by sea shell... ..


Errr... This one I don't know what does it made by.. ^.^





3rd place: Nyonya & baba house Penang.

Outside the house


Inside, how high class~!

wow~! I like this

NICE~ ATTRACTIVE~EXPENSIVE~MY GOD!
I LOVE THIS~!!!

Traditional nyonya & baba's room


Before this time, nyonya couldn't go out and make ths kind of embroidery
they embroider this one for minimun 3 years. Still have embroideries inside the house but
I just took the one I most like.

Act like want fighting... ...

I was playing the classical piano


Long table.


how nice~

If give me one more chance to take this photo, I wont do this kind of pose... ...

4th place: Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion
We just can take photo outside the house.







5th place: Having our Tea time at QEII

I hope that I will have one too in the future so
Kate hardworking ya~
okay! I think i'm crazy





Bonus Place: Sea side which near Queensbaymall
actually we want to go to Pantai Jerejak but
have some problem there so will go there next time.

I am falling in love on this sky.






6th place: Queensbaymall
Having our dinner at Nandoos'



7th place: Yue yun's house

It's call as zai zai..

Xiao hei hei in the house yeah..!

8th place: OHOHOHOHOH~~~~BALIK KAMPUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment