Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yo~ Sem Break!!


Aha~ This is the sem break that I ever have it before but actually it's just a holiday when my secondary school and now I changed the way to name it.
Ok~ now it's the time for me to relax and bloging... and guys let me tell u it's NOT!!!!!
I still need to draw the figuressS during my sem break and also redo my pop up project which I need to pass up next week. aiz.... I'll upload when I fin
ish my pop up~ aha~ my pop up's name is " Voyage".

After all, I want photo shooting!!!!!!!!
I'm looking for a good day, good mood and also good friends to hang out then.. giak giak!!!!
Today's photo... just a simple photo coz no time.. lol... my excuse~ excuse me!

how messy ~~when im doing my JJ tracing.. aiz~
time management is very important!
I wont be like this anymore!
I've forget to take some photos abt my assignmentsS and projectssS... Sorry..~!
Next sem I will upload all my assignmentssS and projectssS here k~
Next sem may a tough sem for me... aiz... bless me~ oh no! it's time to draw my figure~~!! ahhhh!~ bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment