Saturday, April 21, 2012

Everything will passed and only the beautiful memory remain


Hi, Kate here! I just back from a place call super busy~ =] yea~ Now Im in semester break.
Now I want  to upload all the photos that happened in this few week. So I will tell you the story through the pictures that I uploaded.

This poster I did is my final typography project. The typeface that I choose is Rockwell.
Garfield face again because my face look tired in this photo.. haha..
 This place is where I do my assignment and project.

 eyes already small but they become smaller since OT in the whole weeks aiz..
 In these passed few weeks, I celebrate XiuzHEN birthday with my classmates

This time I use the new blogger template to update my blog it is very convenient to me and very cool.
I'm still planing where should I go in this sem break, I don't want to waste it..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment