Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Missing My best friend

If 
We got wings to fly
we can only fly to the future.

If 
I still got thing to say but
I couldn't talk to you
anymore

If 
You said you feeling regret 
and you hope that you wish to go back in time

I couldn't help u bro..
I wish I can help you..
but I'm just standing here 
not to see not to hear from you
I'm not don't care of you
I'm just afraid of see you dying
I don't wanna see you weak, feel how you suffer

I knew that you're sick
couldn't reply me as fast as you did last time

in text, I was kidding 
pretend that your condition is still healthy

You're so mad at me when I said that your late reply
I understand why you're so mad at me that's because you're afraid too
don't know what to do
to stay alive
I'm so sorry.

I feel you now
how much you afraid of dying
how much you don't wanna leave this world
but I just couldn't help
I'm useless.. standing hundred miles far away from you

You will still reply me , even when you're god damn sick
I still don't feel appreciate that time
cz I didn't reply you, i expect you will text a lot of your wisdom quotes,
your rap kick, 
the few words that you texted to me...

"whatup sis"

how much energy that you put to reply me in text
how much pain you suffered

I never know.

You're an Angel now i know.. 

cz you're see no evil.

I'm loving the sky everyday as you're living there

A person who love to look at the sky, 
she's missing her god damn best friend deeply inside her heart.

Please forgive me that I din show up
at your funeral, didn't call you to ask when you sick
Didn't reply your text...

Forgive me don't believe that you're sick.

You're forever the special one in my heart.
The one I would like to talk to without thinking
and you're always never mind on my foolish thinking
and said it cool... my god.. damn missing you...
yea, just missing you.






No comments:

Post a Comment