Friday, October 30, 2009

A successful man

yo~ all my baby~ I'm coming back.. miss u babe....
ya, the exam is still running but I can't control myself to write somethings to update my blog.

I was read a news about Marcus Lim this Monday. I felt so sorry to him.
I didn't have any relationship with him by the way but the things that I care about his news is his hobbies and successful. He is a diver who love photograph (same to me). He was won a polo competition at last few year I think and very successful in life. I knew him just read through the newspaper. He was gone. In the sea, when he diving. The most weird thing is this is not the 1st time he doves, how could he drowning in the sea??? I wish he will all in good at the paradise and his family will take care. This is my reflection after read the news report.

My internet line is very lack so may be I will not be often to update my blog.
Bye.. till next blog....v

No comments:

Post a Comment