Saturday, July 10, 2010

WE ARE THE CHAMPION! We did it!!




Yan with me

Bangkali song seller and 2 models

Rocker!

CAN CAN dancers(yellow tee) and friends


IN 2009 we went together for the "VAMPIRE" drama show.

2010, we went together again for
"BUY ORIGINAL SEE ORIGINAL" advertisement show

This would keep inside my memory forever.

Kar Wei Jackson with me^^ so proud!





SAY IT LOUD! "WE R THE CHAMPION" woohhh~!!!

Sun Qi v me. My taekwondo friend. HA(^^)
HA(^.^)!
This time no vampire anymore,
It is a "buy original see original" advertisement show.

THIS TIME :
Umm.. it would be a new lesson for me to learn to be a responsible person.
Sorry for that I have not prepared enough to present my act.
ok.
I'm so happy that we got the 1st really suprise me n u girls did a good job!
I'll never forget u all and hope that we will friendship 4ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment