Friday, March 4, 2011

1st time presentation

It has been a super long time that I didn’t update my blog.

I’m so miss u girls!!

Don’t worry that I’’ forget u guys k? I got ur heart one la…

Aiz~~ my sushi king voucher (RM10) that I got haven’t use yet…

Because of my assignmentsss, I can’t hang out with u guys.. so sorry~T_T

I want go for photo shooting on this coming semester break..

Who want join me? Ring me k..

Here is some photos about my first time presentation and the funny time with my new friends.

Enjoy~~





FISHY

Stephanie

My lecturer Shirley AW

Cutie Li Min act Lady GAGA



Fishy, Steven and I

Crazy Time

Jordon’s good face expression


Steven ~ so hiao~




These photos are taken by last time when we have our lunch at the restaurant

Which is beside our college. Dim Sum house~

~WE AER 93 BABY~





No comments:

Post a Comment