Thursday, October 13, 2011

Draw my life

Recently, I was drawing my perspective assignment.
It coming difficult to me but it was the assignment I love the most (",)
I love to go anywhere to finish this assignment and it's like a diary for me
to help me record every place that I had been.. love it..
but the things is every time I go to the restaurant like Dome, Coffee Bean
I need to buy something so that I can sit down and draw.. the food is not so cheap actually(=.=)
but just once in a time is still ok for me.. (@.@)
because I need to save money for my HK trip(^.^)

Here are some pichas I took by my hp camera~
some of them are took by a new blogger~ XiuZhen..
Really sorry face here (=.=)
Jordon and I~
This desert is so yummy with a reasonable price...
I will go to Dome again when I back from HK...(=.=!!!)

Tada!

Ohya~ this one is a hot cake from coffee bean..
I really love it..

oh~! my mouth is watering!
inside is chocolate..



Ops~ this one is my Ian Somerhalder.. hehe
not complete yet..
the face distorted.. I know(",)

No comments:

Post a Comment