Sunday, December 4, 2011

When I downed




I'm just sitting here, waste my time.
Just a sad song accompany me the whole night.
Can't sleep well because once I close my eyes, I afraid...
I afraid u will appear in my dream. It doesn't matter that you appear in my dream it just...
I just ...
I ...

I will not willing to wake up and say bye bye to you.
These day, I really not in the mood to do every things, I don't want to draw my final.
Why I don't want to draw?
It's really important to me and I will failed in the subject
but I still sitting down here and keep on typing this stupid bad emotion post.
I try to cry, may be I will feel not so
stressed after a few tear drops
but I just running out of tear.
No more tear. I'm very very sad.
I'm so useless, careless.
Will I overcome this?
I try to recall some quotes that will let people stand up and keep on moving
Although it works, after a few hours my sad mode activated again.
I hate myself.
I hate the way I live.
I hate the way I can't cry.
Usually I will delete the post like this one after I finish ,
I don't want to let people read my sad things in
my blog
but who care?
Now the world is my oyster and up to me to find my pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment