Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The reason why I depressed~

Those day I was finding a reason why did I felt so unhappy without a proper reason.
I couldn't smile nor feel excited.
May be now I've found out the reason because of my assignment for my advertising principle class.
During the class, we was in order to do some research on our product which is "Lily Dream Summit Mattress". It's a real brand by the way, so in my group we need to do some description on demographics and psychographics so I take the psychographics part. ( I never think that I need to do those research before do a advertisement for a brand~) so I choose depressed people as my target audience~
It's totally match to my mood now and yea nowadays my mood always like feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, helpless,worthless, guilty, irritable, or restless these is my research in wiki.
and WHY?

It's because Addison's disease!
is a rare, chronic endocrine disorder in which the adrenal glands do not produce sufficient steroid hormones.

So this is why I felt so depressed those day~
Don't worry about me~ I'm fine. [' v '] yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment