Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ipoh 1 day trip!

Last week, my family and I went to Ipoh for a 1 day trip
after my cousin and younger sis and bro finished
their exam.We went there for our breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Actually we go there was just want to "eat" their famous food.

Here was the famous place in Ipoh.
There have a lot of dim sum and a lot of people come from different state in M'sia
also pay a visit there.
We start our car from Penang at 7.00am
so crazy!
We took alot of dim sum tough~

My aunt and uncle...
aunt and cousin
the alley we walked by to get our car..
after that we went to a buddha temple to pray. In Sitiawan, Perak.
Nice day = big SUN!
My playful cousin..




so we had our lunch there
after that we were so full and couldn't eat our dinner d.. so
after lunch we back to Ipoh to buy some souvenir and balik kampung st 5.00pm.
This is the first time having a one day trip with my uncles and aunties so happy and have a lot of fun there..



Thanks for reading~ Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment