Saturday, March 3, 2012

42 laboheme

Yesterday afternoon, my classmates and I enjoy our lunch at 42 Laboheme.
It's not actually a restaurant, it just a normal house but they do business for lunch so
it would be the another alternative for u guys to check it out when ur lunch time~
by the way, I had a very happy moment there and also a very satisfied lunch I ever had.

here is the outside look of the Laboheme
It doesn't have any sign board that grab ur attention but u may take a look when u pass by Sri Bahari road in georgetown, Penang.

All start with a cup of coffee.

My classmates! Say "sun screen~!"

Steph said this one they look so out of communication~ ^.^ how do u think?

Xiu Zhen and I




Every body love read THE STAR newspaper!













some shoots inside the cafe~









Menu
The most "jiak lat" chef in the house~!

we order 3 pizzas,
I have to apologize~ coz
I had forgot the name of them.
I just rmb how tasty they are~ ^.^


here is the Gallette.
this must added with the pizza, it would be tastier!
The awesome mirror~

the cashier's box~
We end our lunch time after I finish drinking the cup of coffee~
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment