Sunday, March 13, 2016

moving to a new island


It's time to make a decision.
A decision that could change my entire life 
I was deciding to go to a new place to continue chasing my dream.
Sometimes, I'm still thinking of if you were still here
I will text u this, "hey bro how do you think ....."
Your reply are always in my expectation
You will tell me just try it no worries
life just once
waste it... haha

Now I need to make decision by my own..
start from now, every decision I make..
it seems like nobody could help me
nobody could give me advice
because it's all depends on myself.
They couldn't help me either

Tmr is another week that I need to fight w/ myself
you never know how hard i need to been through this
i guess you never know
 do you still mad at me?

I know that answer..
because your reply are always in my expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment