Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chinese New Year work..



During this Chinese New Year..
I still have to do my art homework, so pity~.~...because I was not satisfies the draw that I drew at schl... so I was redraw

Aiyaaa~!!!! I forgot to take a pic on that worse draw.. hehe
Please forget about it la.. well.. wish u all have a happy chinese new year~

This draw is call Sacrifies ... because of I can't write the description behind the drawing paper so I post my description here.. for "ko yan" ..
This draw is mix media, oil pastel + colour pencil
The name of the bird in this draw is 刺鸟 comes from F.I.R's song
When I am drawing, this song was coming out on my mind..
to remind me the story about a bird
which is use it's whole life to looking for a wonderful thing..
and very sorry, that I am not a good story teller..
Anyway.. for whole story we will learn a thing which is call as
Sacrifies

No comments:

Post a Comment