Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013 first post

It's been a few months I didn't update my blog.
How are you guys~ Happy New Year to you all.
This year is a turning point to me. I will turned 20 years old in this month..
No longer a childish girl anymore... I'm learning to become a mature lady as I growing up.
I had tried to dye my hair before 20 because I think I should change or try something new on myself.
Despite of tattoo, I choose to dye my hair into chocolate brown colour..
Here is the outlook.
Recently, I think I won't upload any self- taken pic on fb anymore because there is something weird feeling comes to my mind... I felt paiseh...
May be  the reason that makes me feel that way is I added too many people that I don't recognize in my friend list... Actually, may be I think too much~ haha....
How was that?  My hair colour~ Nice try for myself..

I had a self conflict last year, that making me felt bad and moody~
I hope my friends will forgive me because I mean no harm just I couldn't control my mind and act so moody~ I don't like that way... I don't like that kind of Kate~
Now I'm getting better~ I really hope I didn't hurt anybody's feeling at that period if I did...
Very sorry...

Ok.. back to the happy mood~
I'm considering how to celebrate my 20 years birthday and my friend Kelly comes up an idea for me.
Her birthday is just 1 day earlier than me...
Sounds great ya~
She suggests having a hotel stay and call out all of our friends to make it memorable.
I'm very excited to hear that and can't wait that day to come.
We organised our birthday at BayView Hotel in Batu Ferringi.
I hope I will have an amazing birthday this time.
I think 20 years birthday are more meaningful than 21 years
coz 20 is the first time we come into a brand new age number in our life and may be 21 is to celebrate the first year we have been through in our second life.
There's not many years we can live in our life,
play as hard as you can, live as crazy as you want...

About my college life, this year will be the final year for me.
I wish I will produce more good portfolio for myself...
If can I think I will upload all my art work here...
or at my art blog...
I've change my art blog site recently.. I will inform you guys here once I done it k?
hope you guys can go to check it out and appreciate them...

I love you guys.. and see you guys at the next post~
bye bye~!

2 comments: