Thursday, January 24, 2013

My earlier celebration with my college friends

I have to say thank you guys and very appreciate the present and the cake
that you guys had gave me today.
I was too desperate to write down what did I feel right now and everything happened just now are still running around my head. I am really touch and thanks you guys give me a birthday surprise today although I knew that my birthday wasn't today it's at 25th of January but there will not having any class at Friday. This will be the last year we study together but I hope that our friendship never fade.

Today is 23th ~~ haha! Still have 1 more day to go when I turn 20.. (sounds funny, start counting down the birthday myself already..=.=)


I was wondering why myself didn't take a picture of the guys in my class. haha~~ ^.^
The tasty birthday cake are given by them, I truly appreciate it and love it 
so much!! Thank you guys!!!



Here are the pictures of my earlier birthday celebration at Tang Steamboat.董火锅 21st Jan 2013
The shop located at Rangoon road.
It's a Taiwan style steamboat, buffet style. RM30++ per person.

My friends and I act the smelly pose at the shop.

Some photo shooting at the shop.
Took by my friend





 The VIPs on that day~~ Strawberry Boy!

Steph and Xiu Zhen

My new friend, Kelly.

Li Min



The Silly plus tired face~~
  

LOVE u guys!




Very thank to my friends who came that day~
love u guys! Wish our friendship forever and all the best!
The food at Tang's steamboat are very nice especially the milky pudding~ XiuZhen love it the most~
So here comes to the end of my post~ see you guys soon~! 
bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment