Wednesday, January 16, 2013

College Life- Turf club event

I realised that I had never post anything that related to my college life in my blog.
I was always been telling you guys my assignments workload are too heavy, pressure and all that...
and now here comes to my final year and when I look back, my college life was very amazing and I had learning so many things regarded to my life experience and improve my drawing skills.
here is my college's event at Penang Turf club..
I was doing henna and face painting and of course amazing thread wrap hair...
I had been teaching thread wrap hair by an amazing friend Steph..

My college mates...

a vry cute bunny girl.. I felt like I was ruin her pretty face..haha...she is vry cute! 



 Kelly B.. best friend ever! Thanks for accompany and giving support on me!


While Steph doing thread wrap hair on Wesley...

 people at our stall~~

henna doing designing according to customer's requirement~~

The end... we're enjoy every happy moment at there!~

No comments:

Post a Comment