Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My 20th Birthday

Ya, I know it's been a while that I celebrated my birthday.
I'm a January birthday girl but because of my laziness...
now I only finish edited and post it on here~
anyway~ yea~ here are the pictures that I took at my day~

I prefer to have an ordinary birthday to myself
like spending a whole day to sleep at home, watch some Korean sad movies 
or play guitar.
yea~ but this time... one of my best friend felt that it was too waste if
I spend my day at home so I decided to hang out with my friends...

Every year, my dear Kelly B will cook a plate of pasta to me as a gift,
it's so delicious and it's a "warm hearted" dish ever~
so yea~ thanks dear~ I will appreciate it and it's a wonderful things to have a friend like Kel,


 Thx limin to give me this~~ love it!

After all, we went to Chai Diam Ma with XiuZhen and LiMin
here is the view at the restaurant.
It's a art gallery restaurant.
The food are quite okay but the alternatives of food are few..



Kelly

XiuZhen

 Li Min, the little artist


Finally, Wu make it//

 Li Min n I

End with a silly face of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment